Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Camping Capers

Camping should be a fun summertime activity. I don't want to pack up everything in my kitchen, freeze overnight in a tent, or go in the bushes. When my niece Jaya came to visit us from Seattle, my sister Ricci and I thought Costanoa Lodge would be perfect. This is how we camp.

Happy Campers

our douglas fir cabin

it's precipitously close to hoteling :)


thinking about her next move

making s'mores on a fire we (Tom) lit ourselves (himself)

perfect!

dinner time

missed out on those happy hour $1 oysters

clam chowder, seafood risotto, calamari fritti and a lavander cocktail




Horseback riding the next day 
matching long sleeve tees, vests and jeans with sissy lol







Happy trails!


Costanoa Lodge
2001 Rossi Rd. at Hwy. 1
Pescadero, CA 94060

1 comment:

Sugarcane Life has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://sugarcanetoddler.com/sugarcanelife'.